New: Fenix HM65R-T rechargeable head torch for trail runners
The Fenix HM65R-T rechargeable head torch was specifically designed for trail running. It is a version of the Fenix HM65R. The Fenix HM65R-T, however, was updated to make sure it is perfect for challenging outdoor sports. Think of a larger maximum output, a special headband that perfectly stays in place and a battery that will last longer.
The Fenix HM65R-T is enhanced with two individual LED lights, one for a focused beam and one for a broad beam. If you turn both beams on at the same time you end up with a maximum output of 1700 lumens. Combined with a weight of 91 grams and a burn time of up to 300 hours this head torch is perfect for trail running. The light can handle a fall from a height of up to 2 metres and works at temperatures between -35 and 45 ℃. Fenix developed a patented headband with Sport system specifically for the HM65R-T. The headband is comfortable and can easily be adjusted to make sure it always stays in place.
Charging the Fenix HM65R-T
You can easily charge the light via the USB-C port. A rubber cover ensures that the head of the light is protected against water and dust. A such the USB-port also cannot be damaged. Want to check the battery status while charging the light? A blue charging indicator will show you the charging status. It will take up to 3 hours to charge the battery. As soon as it is fully charged the indicator will turn blue.
Broad light modes for the Fenix HM65R-T
- High: 400 lumens, burn time of approx. 12 hours if you wish to get an overview of a larger area.
- Medium: 70 lumens, burn time of approx. 36:00 hours. Great if you wish to tie your shoes or are looking for something on the ground.
- Low: 5 lumens, burn time of approx. 300 hours You can use this mode to read a map.
Focused light modes for the Fenix HM65R-T
- Turbo: 1300 lumens burn time of approx. 4 hours*, you use this mode while climbing.
- High: 400 lumens, burn time of approx. 12:00 hours. Great if you want to see where you are going during trail running.
- Low: 130 lumens, burn time of approx. 24 hours.
*The burn time of the highest light mode is calculated at the moment the lamp is switched on in the highest position. After 2-3 minutes, the lamp automatically switches to a lower mode due to the temperature regulation.