High quality 'anyone can do it' sharpening system that sharpens all your kitchen knives as well as outdoor knives, scissors, chisels, and even axes !
The system uses tri-angular shaped industrial sapphire sticks that are almost as hard as diamond.
These sticks are held at specific angles in a nylon baseplate, so you do not have to worry about the correct sharpening angles.
All that you need to do is pull your knife towards you in a vertical, downward motion along the sticks, that's it.
The system requires no water or special sharpening liquids, instead is used completely dry, which makes it especially handy in the kitchen where you don't want possibly toxic oils near your food.
Comes complete with:
- 1 black nylon baseplate with cover and multiple fixed-angle slots to accommodate for the sapphire sticks, can be screwed down to table or counter top.
- 2 medium-grit brown/grey sapphire sticks.
- 2 fine-grit white sapphire sticks.
- 2 soft brass hand-protector rods.
- The whole package stores in itself for easy carry.
- 1 DVD containing detailed instructions and tips from the inventor himself.
- 1 Booklet with many clear photo's in colour.
Why this system ?
- The sharpening sticks are made of synthetic sapphire, much harder than normal sharpening stones, so you can sharpen even the hardest knives with ease.
- Sticks will not develop grooves, and will wear only slightly over time.
- Prefixed sharpening angles, for a perfect result every time without guessing.
- Sharpening is done by hand, so no heat build-up in often pricey quality knives.
- Sharpening is done completely dry, so no mess with various liquids in the kitchen.
- Sticks can be easily cleaned using a scouring pad and some liquid abrasive.