The ESP LHU-54-43 is a tactical flashlight holster with belt clip. The holster is perfect when safely storing and quickly grabbing your flashlight. Because of the practical system the flashlight will stay in place. You can also easily grab it. Never worry about using two hands, simply grab it with one hand. Because the flashlight is pulled from the holster sideways the holster does not tend to tilt towards your body. As such you can easily use this holster in combination with a vest.
With the ESP LHU-54 you use a UBC-05 belt clip. Using it is easy: you pull the belt through the clip and screw, if necessary, the slider on top to make sure the clip is properly secured. This clip is made from belts from 32 to 50 mm wide (perhaps even 60 mm when removing the slider). Afterwards you slide the holder in the clip. A great feature is that the holder can be rotated up to 360°, with 16 possible fixed positions. As such you can also wear the flashlight horizontally.
The holsters with open loop are more compact. As such they are easier to use if you don't carry the flashlight on your side. The holster with closed loop are better if you do carry your flashlight to your side. The additional length of the 'loop' adds stability to the holster as you pull your flashlight out.
Differences between the ESP LHU holsters.
There are different versions of the LHU holsters. In the table listed below we will tell you more about the differences:
Type - Mount - suited for
- LHU-04 - UBC-01 belt clip - Flashlights with a 25 mm to 33 mm head and 22 to 27 mm body.
- LHU-04-37 - UBC-01 belt clip - Flashlights with a 28-36 mm head and 22 to 27 mm body.
- LHU-14-37 - UBC-02 belt clip - Flashlights with a 28 mm to 36 mm head and 22 to 27 mm body.
- LHU-14-43 - UBC-02 belt clip - Flashlights with a 32-42 mm head and 22 to 27 mm body.
- LHU-54-37 - UBC-05 belt clip - Flashlights with a 28-36 mm head and 22 to 27 mm body.
- LHU-54-43 - UBC-05 belt clip - Flashlights with a 32-42 mm head and 22 to 27 mm body.
Please note: for some flashlights the grip-ring which is located behind the switch needs to be removed to use the holster.
The ESP LHU-54-43 in short:
- Decent belt clip to make sure the holster stays in place
- Suited for flashlights with a 32 to 42 mm head and 22 to 27 mm body.
- In the basis suited for belts that are 32 to 50 mm wide and 6 mm thick. A 60 mm belt is also an option but you do need to remove the slider first.
- The flashlight can be rotated up to 360 degrees, with 16 possible fixed positions
- The base of the holder is open to make sure you can turn on the light and use it while located in the holster.
This holster does not include a flashlight.