The Fenix CL26R camping light is very ingenious. Nice and compact while the light output of up to 400 lumens lights up a wide area with a diameter of 25 meters. It goes without saying that the Fenix CL26R is also enhanced with a very low mode, to maintain the atmosphere. Also red light, flashing light and continuous light are part of the options. The light spreads out nice and evenly and because of the warm colour this light will take care of a great atmosphere.
Functions of the Fenix CL26R
You can easily turn the CL26R on with one switch. With the same controls you immediately have access to the six white and two red light modes.
Light modes on the Fenix CL26R
- High: 400 lumens, burn time of approximately 5 hours
- Medium: 150 lumens, burn time of approximately 15 hours
- Low: 40 lumens, burn time of approximately 30 hours
- Front: 15 lumens, burn time of approximately 58 hours
- Down 1: 3 lumen, burn time of approximately 240 hours
- Down 2: 25 lumens, burn time of approximately 58 hours
- Red: 1 lumen, burn time of approximately 200 hours
- Red Flash: 1 lumen, burn time of approximately 400 hours
You can easily hang the light from the metal bracket, but thanks to the magnet you can also attach it to a metal surface. Do you prefer a tripod? That is also possible! Whatever you prefer.
You use this camping light in combination with two CR123A batteries or the included 18650 Li-Ion battery. You can easily charge this battery with the help of the included USB-cable. The construction of the light ensures that you can also use it in very cold circumstances. Fenix even talks of temperatures of up to -40 degrees Celsius.