The operation of the E12 is done with a switch at the back of the torch. Pressing it until you hear the click, switches the torch on or off. With a half-press you go through the different light modes.
- 3 light modes (burn time with NiMH-battery):
- Low (8 ANSI lumen, 40 hrs)
- Mid (50 ANSI lumen, 6 hrs 30 min.)
- High (130 ANSI lumen, 1 hrs 30 min.)
- Digitally regulated output maintains constant brightness
* The indication of the light intensity is according to the ANSI/NEMA FL 1-2009 standards. This means that the values may be lower than former values . Naturally, this lower value has no consequence for the light intensity of the torch. The advantage of the ANSI/NEMA FL 1-2009 standards is that the values can be compared with each other and give a real picture of the actual light intenstiy.
|Country of origin||China|
Saturday 23 June 2018
Combideals & accessories