The Fenix HL12R grey is a rechargeable LED head torch. A true all-rounder for any situation. Its compact size and the 8 light modes make it the perfect companion when you go camping or mountain climbing, but also in and around the house. With the two switches on top of the head of the torch you can easily choose between the different modes.
4 light modes of neutral white light for realistic colours:
- - Eco (4 ANSI lumens, 110 hours)
- - Low (30 ANSI lumens, 33 hours)
- - Medium (70 ANSI lumens, 13 hours)
- - High (130 ANSI lumens, 8 hours)
Additional light modes:
- - Red (1 ANSI lumen, 40 hour)
- - Red Flash (1 ANSI lumen, 80 hours)
- - SOS (30 ANSI lumens, 66 hours)
- - Burst (400 ANSI lumens, 1 hour)
At least 8 modes, a maximum amount of 400 lumens and a maximal burn time of 110 hours are what characterize this head torch. You can lock the light when you don’t need it. As such the light won’t be turned on when you don’t want it to. Say goodbye to drained batteries. In addition, the Fenix HL12R is dust and waterproof up to a IPX-6 norm.
The Fenix HL12R derives its strength from the built-in 1000mAh Li-Po battery you can recharge by using the micro-USB port at the back of the light. The torch comes with a micro-USB cable. A row of four blue LED lights gives you the actual battery status.