The black Fenix HL18R head torch has a wide and focused light beam and is perfect for camping, hiking and night fishing purposes. This head torch has a maximum light output of 400 lumens and a battery life of 150 hours. The Hl18R works with the included USB-rechargeable 1300mAg Li-Polymer battery or with three AAA-Ni/MH/alkaline batteries. It makes this head torch perfect for many adventures.
On top of the light you have two switches which you can use to select the desired light mode. For every outdoor activity you can select the right mode: four light modes in the focused mode and two for the broad beam. The focused mode is practical when you want to highlight a specific object or place. With a wide beam you spread the light over a larger surface and are left with a less intense light beam.
The HL18R stays in place thanks to the included headband with anti-slip function. If the light ends up in the water you don't have to worry: the light is protected from water and dust according to the IP66 norm. Because of its low weight (only 80 grams including the headband and battery) this will be the perfect light for all your outdoor adventures.
Light modes for the Fenix HL18R head torch
- Turbo: 400 lumens (1 Li-Polymer battery: 8.5 hours. Three AAA batteries: 9 hours)
- High: 130 lumens (1 Li-Polymer battery: 12.5 hours. Three AAA-batteries: 14 hours)
- Medium: 70 lumens (1 Li-Polymer battery: 17.5 hours. Three AAA batteries: 22 hours)
- Low: 30 lumens (1 Li-Polymer battery: 48 hours. Three AAA batteries: 48 hours)
- High: 30 lumens (1 Li-Polymer battery: 54 hours. Three AAA batteries: 56 hours)
- Low: 4 lumens (1 Li-Polymer battery: 145 hours. Three AAA batteries: 150 hours)
- SOS: 30 lumens (1 Li-Polymer battery: 72 hours. Three AAA batteries: 80 hours)
The Fenix HL18R comes with a reflective headband with non-slip function, Li-Polymer 1300mAh battery, manual, warranty card and USB-charging cable.