The Fenix LD22 (2015 Edition) is a superb, top-quality, compact LED torch that is equipped with a highly efficient and powerful Cree XP-G2 U2 LED. The torch has four light modes (maximum 300 lumens, strobe and S.O.S. function) and runs on 2 x AA penlite batteries (akaline, lithium, or rechargeable NiMH).
This new model features a light mode selection switch incorporated in the head.
*The specification of the light intensity is carried out in accordance with the NEMA FL 1-2009 standard. This means that the values can be lower than indicated in previous specifications. This lower value obviously does not affect the light intensity of the torch. The advantage of having the ANSI / NEMA FL 1-2009 standard is that the values can easily be compared with one another and give a true reflection of daily practice.
- Patented Fenix light operation
- Tactically-positioned click-on/click-off tail cap switch
- Light mode selection switch incorporated in the head
- Specially toughened ultra-clear glass lens with anti-reflective coating and metal reflector
- Uses one Cree XP-G2 U2 LED with a lifespan of 50,000 hours
- General Mode: 5 lumens (100 hours) -> 30 lumens (25 hours 5 min.) -> 100 lumens (7 hours 10 mins) -> S.O.S
- Turbo Mode: 300 lumens (1 hour 25 mins) -> Strobe
- Light throw: 120 m, according to ANSI standard
Accessories for the Fenix LD22
The Fenix LD22 comes with two AA alkaline batteries, one holster, lanyard and a spare O-ring.