This rechargeable torch from Fenix gives you the reassuring feeling that you always have a full torch at your fingertips. The torch with lithium-ion battery can remain on the charger permanently without any problem.
This beauty features four brightness modes between 9 and 860 ANSI lumens. In the low mode, the torch produces a modest amount of light, ideal for illuminating objects close by, and in the highest mode, it yields an enormous output with a throw of 284 metres.
The torch features a dual switch conveniently located on the head for easy operation. When holding the torch, your thumb automatically rests on the switch, making it really simple to switch the torch on and off and select the various modes without looking. To select the instant strobe function, simply hold the mode switch down for one second.
- Durable LED torch manufactured from aluminium
- Durable Type III hard anodised finish
- Two switches for on/off function and selecting various brightness modes, located on the head of the torch.
- Specially toughened, ultra-clear glass lens with anti-reflective coating & metal reflector
- Uses one Cree XM-L U2 LED with a lifespan of 50,000 hours
- 5 x light modes
- General mode, Low (9 ANSI lumens, 100 hours), Mid (130 ANSI lumens, 6.5 hours), High (350 ANSI lumens, 3 hours), Turbo 860 ANSI lumens (1 hour 10 min), strobe function
- Beam distance: 284 m according to the ANSI norm
- Digitally regulated output maintains constant brightness
- Length: 16.1 cm
- Diameter: 2.54 cm (body) and 4.2 cm (head)
- Weight: 245 grams
- Waterproof to IPX-8 standard
5-year warranty on materials and manufacturing defects
- RC15 Cree XM-L U2
- Spare O-ring
- Rechargeable 2600 mAh Li-ion battery
- Charging cradle
- Plug for 220 V or 12 V
*The specification of the light intensity is carried out in accordance with the NEMA FL 1-2009 standard. This means that the values can be lower than indicated in previous specifications. This lower value obviously does not affect the light intensity of the torch. The advantage of having the ANSI / NEMA FL 1-2009 standard is that the values can easily be compared with one another and give a true reflection of daily practice.