The NiteCore MH20GT is a very small EDC flashlight with a maximum output of 1000 lumens and a length of only 11.1 cm. Unique is the exceptional range of the flashlight: 362 meters. That's the length of three average football fields. This range is realized by the powerful CREE XP-L HI V3 LED. The flashlight also has a deep reflector with which the light is very strongly bundled.
Nitecore MH20GT flashlight: shines to where the sun doesn't come.
The three-stage side switch looks like a camera. By pressing it halfway you switch between the positions, pressing it further will switch it on and off. If you push until the end, you will reach the special positions. This switch also has a battery indicator that shows you the status of your battery. This battery can be charged in the lamp with the supplied USB cable.
5 light modes, stroboscope, SOS and beacon mode (to find the lamp in the dark): 5-year warranty against material and manufacturing defects
On a 18650 battery:
- Lower (1 ANSI lumen, 680 h)
- Low (50 ANSI lumens, 22 h)
- Mid (230 ANSI lumens, 6 h 45 min)
- High (410 ANSI lumens, 3 h)
- Turbo (1000 ANSI lumens, 1 h)
On two CR123A batteries:
- Lower (1 ANSI lumens, 340 h)
- Low (50 ANSI lumens, 14 h 15 min)
- Mid (230 ANSI lumens, 4 h 30 min.)
- High (410 ANSI lumens, 2 h 30 min.)
- Turbo (1000 ANSI lumens, 45 min.)
* The luminous intensity is stated in accordance with the ANSI / NEMA FL 1-2009 standard. This means that the values may be lower than the old ones. Of course, this lower value has no effect on the light intensity of the lamp. The advantage of the ANSI / NEMA FL 1-2009 standard is that the values can be easily compared and provide a real picture of daily practice.