NiteCore P20 LED-torch
The back of the torch holds 2 small red LED's that keep you informed about the condition of the batteries. This might be 2 CR123A-batteries or 1 18650-battery. Pay attention, only a 18650-battery with a Button Top works in this torch.
3 light settings and stroboscope (depending on selected setting):
When using a 18650-battery
- Low (40 ANSI lumens, 26 h)
- Mid (290 ANSI lumens, 9 h)
- High (800 ANSI lumens, 4 h 30 min.) When using 2 CR123A-batteries
- Low (70 ANSI lumens, 10 h 30 min.)
- Mid (400 ANSI lumens, 2 h 30 min.)
- High (800 ANSI lumens, 1 h 30 min.)
|Country of origin||China|
Steve, Litcham, King's Lynn
Tuesday 23 January 2018
Living deep in unlit countryside and being a 'before dawn and after dusk' photographer, I needed a tough, bright and waterproof torch to replace my massive Maglite which is definitely not pocketable. This Nitecore P20 is all of the above, light but solid and with 800 lumens from the 'Creed' led, amazingly powerful. Highly recommended as is the service from knives&tools. Couldn't be happier.
Combideals & accessories