The Nitecore SRT7GT is a high quality LED flashlight that can rightly be called multi-functional. It has a Cree XP-L Hi V3 LED with a maximum light output of 1000 ANSI lumens. In addition, 4 smaller LEDs can provide blue, red, green and UV light. This can be done in a continuous mode and there is also a strobe mode in which red and blue light are alternated.
Red light is used by hunters, in professional situations and for general outdoor applications. Green light can be used, for example, to read a map, while blue light is used to detect stains. Fishermen and hunters also use blue light. The UV light is used to search for traces and to detect counterfeit banknotes. The SRT7GT is therefore perfect for many different applications.
All possible lighting positions can be selected by means of a rotating ring behind the head of the light. Clear click positions clearly indicate that the next position has been reached. The light output of the white LED can be infinitely adjusted with the rotating ring. The back of the flashlight is enhanced with the tactical on/off switch.
The Nitecore SRT7GT draws its strength from a 18650 battery (button-top) or two CR123A batteries.
On CR123A batteries:
- UV (500mW, 18h)
- Blue (3 ANSI lumens, 18h)
- Green (19 ANSI lumens, 18h)
- Red (13 ANSI lumens, 19h)
- Ultra-low white (0.1 ANSI lumens, 130h)
- Turbo white (1000 ANSI lumens, 1h)
On a 18650 battery:
- UV (26 h)
- Blue (3 ANSI lumens, 26 h)
- Green (19 ANSI lumens, 26 h)
- Red (13 ANSI lumens, 28 h)
- Ultra-low white (0.1 ANSI lumen, 240 h)
- Turbo white (1000 ANSI lumens, 1 h 15 min)