The Petzl Tactikka RGB head torch is extremely powerful and compact. This head torch has an output of 350 lumens, exceptional endurance and is easy to use. Designed for situations when you don't want to stand out. Perfect when hiking, fishing or spotting animals. The Tactikka is enhanced with red, green and blue light. As a result the light can be used for almost any situation.
- Red filter: supports night vision. Red light is perfect when maintaining your night vision. In addition, red light isn't noticed by a lot of animals.
- Green: great when observing wildlife. With this colour your eyes will quickly get used to the dark. Animals are also not sensitive to this colour which means you can observe them better.
- Blue: for finding shot game. As soon as you activate this colour you quickly see that everything that is red is easier to see.
White light modes on the Petzl Tactikka RGB
- High: 350 lumens, burn time of approx. 2 hours
- Standard: 100 lumens, burn time approx. 12 hours
- Low: 6 lumens, burn time of approx. 160 hours
- Spare: 1 lumen, burn time of approx. 30 hours
RGB light modes on the Petzl Tactikka RGB
- Low: 2 lumens, burn time of approx. 60 hours
- Strobe: visible at 700 meters for 400 hours
This head torch is splash waterproof. As such you can use this torch when it is raining. You, however, cannot submerge the torch. In addition, the torch can be tilted to several positions. Practical when you want to read in the dark. The elastic band is adjustable to make sure everyone can comfortably wear it.
The Petzl Tactikka RGB works with three AAA-batteries (included), but is also compatible with the rechargeable Petzl Core battery. The Petzl CORE is a rechargeable Ion-battery which you can use to replace three AA batteries. As such you can turn your head torch into a rechargeable version. You can easily charge the battery with an USB-cable. Never worry about battery changes.