New: Fenix LD30 - the perfect EDC flashlight
Fenix introduces a new EDC flashlight with a couple of tactical functions: the LD30. This flashlight has a massive power of no less than 1600 lumens. The size is perfect: 10.9 cm long. Perfect to easily let it slip in your pocket or to wear it comfortably on your belt with the included pocket clip. Once you try it you can't go back. This is the perfect EDC flashlight.
The back of the Fenix LD30 is enhanced with a tactical switch you can use to turn the flashlight on and off. If the light is turned on you can use the side switch to switch between the different light modes. The flashlight has five different light modes: Eco, Low, Med, High and Turbo. The LD30 also has a Strobe and SOS mode. As such you will always have the right amount of light with a maximum beam distance of 205 meters, no matter the circumstances. The flashlight also adheres to the IP68 norm. This means that the light is waterproof up to 2 meters and can also handle dust.
Charging the Fenix LD30
After a number of adventures it is time to recharge the LD30. It retrieves its power from a 18650 li-ion battery or two CR123A batteries. These are not included. Haven't got any batteries close? Also order a 18650 battery or CR123A batteries.
Light modes on the Fenix LD30
- Eco: 30 lumens (70 hours and 30 minutes)
- Low: 150 lumens (17 hours and 30 minutes)
- Medium: 350 lumens (5 hours and 30 minutes)
- High (800 lumens, 1 hour and 55 minutes)
- Turbo (1600 lumens, 1 hour and 30 minutes)
- Strobe: 1600 lumens
- SOS: 30 lumens
- Fenix LD30
- Pocket clip
- Wrist cord
- Spare o-ring
- Great for EDC use
- Beam distance: 205 meters
- Works with one 18650 li-ion battery or two CR123A batteries
- Great size for daily use: 10.9 cm long
- Enhanced with a tactical back switch with momentary-on function