The Fenix Hl18R head torch has a wide and focused light beam and is ideal for camping, hiking and night fishing purposes. This head torch has a maximum light output of 400 lumens and a battery life of 150 hours. The Hl18R works with the included USB-rechargeable 1300mAg Li-Polymer battery or with three AAA-Ni/MH/alkaline batteries. It makes this head torch perfect for multi-day adventures.
On top of the light you have two switches which you can use to select the desired light beam. You can select the right amount of light for each outdoor activity: four light modes in the focused mode and two light modes in the wide beam.
The HL18R stays in place thanks to the included headband with anti-slip function. If you end up in the water with the torch that wouldn't be a problem at all: the light is water and dustproof according to the IP66-norm. Because of its low weight (only 80 grams including the headband and battery) this will be the perfect light for your outdoor adventures.
Light modes of the Fenix Hl18R head torch
- Turbo: 400 lumens (Li-polymer: 8.5 hours. Three AAA batteries: 9 hours)
- High: 130 lumens (Li-polymer: 12.5 hours. Three AAA batteries: 14 hours)
- Medium: 70 lumens (Li-polymer: 17.5 hours. Three AAA batteries: 22 hours)
- Low: 30 lumens (Li-polymer: 48 hours. Three AAA batteries: 48 hours)
- High: 30 lumens (Li-polymer: 54 hours. Three AAA batteries: 56 hours)
- Low: 4 lumens (Li-polymer: 145 hours. Three AAA batteries: 150 hours)
- SOS: 30 lumens (Li-polymer: 72 hours. Three AAA batteries: 80 hours
The Fenix Hl18R comes with a reflective head torch with anti-slip function, Li-Polymer 1300mAh battery, manual, warranty card and USB charging cable.