Classic French handcrafted Laguiole pocket knife. Folded length: 12 cm. Exclusive design with blade manufactured from 14C28N steel, equipped with handy locking mechanism. Handle with casing made of white bone.This knife has not a metal bolster.The handle is completely made of bone. The handle on each knife is unique.
This knife comes equipped with a locking mechanism on the blade (type: back-lock). This locking mechanism guarantees safety and, what is more, a heavy spring is not required to activate the knife. This special feature makes this pocket knife light and easy to operate.
Standard model including many options
At first glance, the knives from the Fontenille Pataud Nature series appear to be more expensive than knives produced by other manufacturers. However, this price already includes all the extra options, which are not included in the price for other brands. These extra options are listed below:
N.B. The white bone in the picture can vary from the knife you actually receive.
- Fly and spring forged from one piece of steel (instead of being welded)
- Blade locking mechanism
- Leather sheath
- Individually handcrafted in France
- Blade is automatically locked after opening
- Opens very easily and lightly thanks to the locking mechanism that does not require a heavy spring
- Fly and spring forged from one piece of steel
- Supplied with leather sheath and gift packaging