The NiteCore MH20 is a very small EDC flashlight with a maximum output of 1000 lumens and a length of only 10.6 cm. The three-stage side switch looks like a camera. By pressing it halfway you switch between the positions, pressing it further will switch it on and off. If you push until the end, you will reach the special positions. This switch also has a battery indicator that shows you the status of your battery.
The NiteCore MH20 has 5 light modes, stroboscope, SOS and beacon mode (to find the lamp in the dark).
On a 18650 battery:
- Lower (1 ANSI lumen, 235 h)
- Low (50 ANSI lumens, 15 h 45 min.)
- Mid (230 ANSI lumens, 5 h 45 min.)
- High (410 ANSI lumens, 2 h 45 min.)
- Turbo (1000 ANSI lumens, 2 h)
On two CR123A batteries:
- Lower (1 ANSI lumen, 150 h)
- Low (50 ANSI lumen, 14 h 15 min)
- Mid (230 ANSI lumens, 4 h 30 min.)
- High (410 ANSI lumen, 2 h 30 min.)
- Turbo (1000 ANSI lumens, 2 h 15 min.)
5-year warranty on material and manufacturing defects
* The luminous intensity is stated in accordance with the ANSI / NEMA FL 1-2009 standard. This means that the values may be lower than the old ones. Of course, this lower value has no effect on the light intensity of the lamp. The advantage of the ANSI / NEMA FL 1-2009 standard is that the values can be easily compared and provide a real picture of daily practice.