The Swarovski 10x42 EL Swarovision binocular is a universal distance viewer for both daylight and twilight.
The newly designed optical system gives this model intense sharpness of image and totally natural color reproduction.
Unique slender tubes allow a wrap-around grip, and everything comes immediately into view, with one hand free !
- Newly designed, highest light transmission optics for high contrast and natural colour reproduction, even at dusk.
- Optimum colour fidelity across the whole light spectrum with unique Swarobright prism coating.
- Wide-angle eyepiece for an extra large field of view
- Optimised roof prism-system with P-coating
Extremely lightweight, perfect balance and ergonomic thumb depressions for comfortable, long-term viewing.
- Rapid focusing, even with one hand for razor-sharp detail at the all-important moment.
- Close focusing from 1.5 m (4.9 ft) to infinity.
- Adjustment wheel’s broad grooves and quick accessibility make it easy to handle even with gloves
- Dioptric correction system integrated in the focusing wheel, pull out to adjust.
- Patented design and easy-grip focusing wheel.
- Very easy to handle, even with one hand.
- Separately adjustable twist-in eyecups allow a full field of view even for spectacle wearers.
- Easily removable for cleaning.
- Airtight, dustproof and watertight to a depth of 4 metre. (13 ft.)
- No fogging due to nitrogen filling.
- Extremely durable as well as lightweight housing of magnesium alloy, an aerospace material.
- Non-slip rubber armouring. (comfortable to handle even in cold weather)
- Diopter compensation (dpt): +/- -5
- Interpupillary distance: 56-74 mm / 2.2-2.91 inch