The PD35 Camouflage is, in terms of features, similar to the updated PF35 V2.0 2018 edition. The difference is in the looks! This flashlight has a cool camouflage look!
The PD35 is incredibly versatile thanks to the increased output of 1000 lumens and a better burn time. This flashlight uses both CR123A batteries and rechargeable 18650 batteries. The PD35 only works with button-top batteries, and not with flat-top batteries.
If there is one light you can call versatile, it is the Fenix PD35. It is small enough to easily take with you and has enough light and light modes (5) to be practical in most circumstances. On the PD35 Camo the lowest mode has three lumens. Enough to see enough while maintaining your night vision.
The side switch is no longer made from silicone, but metal and is therefore wear and tear resistant. In addition, the switch will tell you more about the charging mode of the battery. Each time you turn the light on the battery indicator will give you the current status of the 18650 batteries. Constant green light = fully charged, flashing green light = enough, constant red light = almost empty and flashing red light = crucial. This function only works with a rechargeable 18650 battery.
- LED: Cree XP-L Hi V3 with a life of 50.000 hours
- Tactical switch at the back of the light
- Hard, ultra-clear lens with coating to prevent reflections, and a metal reflector. This reflector is enhanced with a special coating with improved light output.
- Works with two CR123A batteries or one 18650 battery
- Please note: the PD35 only works with button-top batteries, not with flat-top batteries.
Five light modes and stroboscope:
- - Eco (3 ANSI lumens, 430 hours)
- - Low (50 ANSI lumens, 29 hours and 30 minutes)
- - Medium (150 ANSI lumens, 12 hours and 25 minutes)
- - High (350 ANSI lumens, 5 hours and 10 minutes)
- - Turbo (1000 ANSI lumens, 2 hours and 50 minutes)
- Please note: the light switches to a lower mode after approx. 5 minutes to prevent it from overheating.
- Beam distance: 250 m according to the ANSI norm*
*The listing of the light output is according to the ANSI / NEMA FL 1-2009 standard. This means that the values can be lower than the old ones. This lower value will, of course, not affect the light intensity of the light. The advantage of the ANSI/NEMA FL 1-2009 norm is that the values can be compared and give a realistic image of daily practice.