The completely revamped version of the Fenix TK09 is a tactical torch designed for use in all conditions. Not packed with confusing features, this little gem has three sophisticated light modes, ranging from 450 to 15 lumens. A flashing light appears when the battery starts to run down, reminding you to either switch to a lower setting or replace the battery. A tactical ring for extra grip is included. The TK09 can be mounted onto a weapon, or equipped with a remote control switch, or used with various other accessories. The Fenix TK09 is a true workhorse.
The TK09 features a tactical tail cap switch with a flashing mode or momentary on function. Handy feature for when you just need some light for a short time.
- LED: Cree XP-G2 R5 with a lifespan of 50,000 hours
- Tactical tail cap switch
- Toughened, ultra-clear glass lens with anti-reflective coating and a metal reflector. This reflector is treated with a special coating for improved light output.
- 3 light modes
- Low (15 ANSI lumens, 65 hours)
- Mid (130 ANSI lumens, 7 hours)
- High (450 ANSI lumens, 2 hours)
- Beam throw: 230 m according to the ANSI standard
- Runs on 2 x CR123A batteries or 1 x 18650 battery
- Ability to tailstand
* The indication of the light intensity is according to the ANSI/NEMA FL 1-2009 standards. This means that the values may be lower than former values. Naturally, this lower value has no consequence for the light intensity of the torch. The advantage of the ANSI/NEMA FL 1-2009 standards is that the values can be compared with each other and give a real picture of the actual light intensity.