With the HC30, NiteCore has created a very complete head torch that is ideal for hikers, climbers, campers and other outdoor enthusiasts. The solid aluminium body can handle quite a lot. The modern XM-L2 U2 LED offers a maximum light output of 1000 lumens. The lamp can be rotated in the plastic holder. Combined with the large 100-degree angle of illumination, you always have a good overview of the place that is important to you.
NiteCore HC30: Designed for convenience
The five different light modes can easily be operated with one hand. This also applies to the three different special functions: strobe, SOS and beacon mode. To switch between the five light modes, press the push button once. The three special functions can be activated, provided that the flashlight is switched off, by pressing the push button twice in quick succession. A handy addition is the instant-turbo function. It can be activated by holding the button for more than two seconds.
5 light modes:
On a 18650 battery (button top):
- Lower (1 ANSI lumen, 330 h)
- Low (75 ANSI lumen, 15 h 15 min)
- Mid (210 ANSI lumens, 7h 15 min.)
- High (400 ANSI lumens, 3 h 30 min.)
- Turbo (1000 ANSI lumens, 1 h)
On two CR123A batteries:
- Lower (1 ANSI lumen, 150 h)
- Low (75 ANSI lumen, 10 h 15 min)
- Mid (210 ANSI lumens, 4 h 30 min.)
- High (400 ANSI lumens, 2 h 30 min.)
- Turbo (1000 ANSI lumens, 45 min.)