This Zwilling Twin Chef 8-piece knife set with block is a complete knife set with a knife block made from bamboo wood.
This knife set contains:
- Zwilling Twin Chef Chef's knife 34911-200, blade length: 20 cm
- Zwilling Twin Chef Bread knife 34916-200, blade length: 20 cm
- Zwilling Twin Chef Carving knife 34910-160, blade length: 16 cm
- Zwilling Twin Chef Utility knife 34910-130, blade length: 13 cm
- Zwilling Twin Chef Peeling knife 34910-100, blade length: 10 cm
- Zwilling Twin Chef Honing steel 32576-230, length: 23 cm
- Zwilling Kitchen Shears
- Zwilling Bamboo knife block
Zwilling Twin Chef
By offering the Twin Chef kitchen knives, Zwilling has given an option to chef's with a limited budget, who want high quality Zwilling knives nonetheless. The blade of these knives is full tang: it runs entirely through the ergonomically shaped plastic handle. The blade is made of ice-hardened Friodur steel, the same as the more expensive series. This type of steel is hardened in 4 stages, where it is first heated up to 1000 ° C, and then cooled down to -70 ° C.
Zwilling emphasizes that the kitchen knives in the Twin Chef series may be cleaned in the dishwasher. We still advise not to do this, because the dish soap and the inevitable ' clashing ' inside a dishwasher, will quicken corrosion and can cause damage to the knife.