When you think of Zwilling, you think about the Four Star series! Since its introduction in 1976, these knives belong to the most popular series in the whole wide world. Even today they are as relevant as when they first came out. It is not that strange because well-known professional chefs are involved with development. Like many other Zwilling series, the steel that is used for the Four Star is ice-hardened Friodur steel. The laser-cut edge is absolutely razor-sharp. The seamless handle, which is made out of exceptionally high-quality plastic, is very comfortable to handle.
3-piece knife set from the Four Star series.
General product features of this series:
This set contains:
- Blade made from ice-hardened stainless steel combination specially developed for Zwilling products
- Bolster ensures safety and protection of hand
- SIGMAFORGE one-piece precision forged construction
- Polypropylene handle
- Seamless integration from bolster to handle
- Ergonomically-shaped for good balance